Sunday, May 4, 2014

Too lazy to write... but not to lazy to work


Ok, I know, how lazy can I be? I can't spend ten minutes putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) to update everyone on my progress? Apparently so.

The good news is that despite how lazy I am with this blog, I have a few other skills and I am very busy with my advocacy work for metaplastic breast cancer. So, I thought, for awhile, I'd switch things up and make this a video blog. I have a lot of things going on and I want everyone to know what I am up to. Opinions, advice and encouragement are all welcome.

Thanks to all of you for the support.

2 comments:

  1. hey, my friend - great job with the video blog! so good to see your presence and hear your voice - the strong and determined voice of advocacy for metaplastic breast cancer. I wish you continued success and fulfillment and hope next week in DC is enlightening and inspiring.

    I hope you are doing well; please know I think of you often - still cheering you on with both your excellent advocacy work and your own health.

    much love and light,

    Karen xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, You're such a dear. I am doing fine. I find myself so busy juggling a lot of little things that it takes me a minute to realize they are all starting to add up. I don't think anyone is really following me but it's all part of getting the message out. I haven't given up yet. :)

    Thanks for always being here for me.

    ReplyDelete